Sunday, March 6, 2011

Virgin Blogger

I just hung up the phone with my best friend from childhood, Karen.  She is the reason I am embarking on this new wonderful adventure!  She, and all the rest of my friends, acquaintances, co-workers, and strangers alike, have all been subjected to my fish stories.  My blackberry has a picture of me with my silver Lake Erie steelhead and on my laptop a fat goregeous rainbow.  So what better way to share my obsession with the world than to write about it here! 

Today is a grey, cold, ugly day ending a disappointing weekend.  I had great hopes to be able to fish all day Saturday and Sunday, but the weather didn't cooperate. It had rained like monsoon season for days so the water was much too fast and high at the Mad River in Ohio. So instead of being out in the water attempting to land a beautiful trout, I watched the World Fishing Network (WFN) last night, just "wishing" it was me traveling to all of those awesome locations with killer guides fly fishing to my little heart's content.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Miss Fishergirl!
    keep writing, keep fishing, keep living!

    Come to Idaho and get spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can say you're my first! I will be there soon and then I'll really have something to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of our favorite things to do is to go camping and fishing, we can go fishing without camping, but we can't go camping without going fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, you are my kind of Fishing Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well nymphingmanic u known my nick name us steelheadfanatic!
    I am very proud of you! Now we need to get working on the new calender called Nymphingmanics- a calender featuring the Women who love to fish! We can make it a hotties commodity then the Swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated!
    let's get cracking

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fantastic idea!!! I brought up a similar idea for a calendar with girls for each of Kelly Galloup's interestingly named flies. I put my dibbs on the Black Sex Dungeon! Zoo Cougar, Barely Legal, T & A Bunker, Stacked Blonde etc... I think you get the picture. But we could get started on your idea right now! A short profile on each girl, nice pic, favorite rod, reel, line, etc... Maybe we could get some sponsors out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well then I have the photographer lined up and will start the process to find the ladies who can make all the Flyroders drool! After all the way to a man's heartnis through a Fly!
    let's get rocking!

    ReplyDelete