Friday, March 18, 2011

MidWest Fly Fishing Expo 2011 - ORGASMIC!!! (number 2, and still more coming)


Another surprise raffle winning was waiting in my email the other day!!!  HAA!  You thought for a minute I won another trip! No, I didn't win first prize, which was 10% off any Saltwater trip with Life On The Fly Outfitters - that was Fraser Keith.  Looks like he's going to have some decision making in his future. 


Nor did I win the second place prize of a handmade American Leather Fly Wallet from Fly Wallets.  Just to see what I didn't win, I went to their site and it's functional art! Really beautiful stuff.  That lucky winner was Michael Schmidt.  Wherever you are Michael, better hang on to your wallet!


I was the very lucky and grateful 3rd place winner of.....
        drum roll please....
1 Dozen American Made Saltwater Flies courtesy of Mud Dog Saltwater Flies!!!!
When I receive them, I will take some pics and add them here.  And then, I guess, since I have the flies, I will have to take a saltwater trip.  That is how that works right?  Kind of like when a woman finds a pair of shoes on sale and then she HAS TO buy the outfit to go along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment